Science Hack 2019
December 7th & 8th, 2019
For this edition 87 participants (students and PhD students of TUM, LMU, Hochschule München) accepted the challenge form well-known industy partners and two chairs of TUM. Each team worked over 30 hours side by side with their coach. Topic chosen for this ScienceHack was Sustainability.
Congrats to the winner teams:
- Team 1 Burda coached by Hubert Burda Media
- Team 2 Brainglove coached by BMW AG
- Team 2 uniRC coached by ITK Engineering GmbH
definded by the jury composed of:
- Senior Vice President Dr. Hans Pongratz
- Master Student (Computer Engineering) Justus Wolf
- TUM alumni (Informatics) Christine Nöhmeier
- Master Student (Informatics) Friederike Groschupp
Thanks to all particpants and our industrial partners who made the 2. Science Hack of TUM:JA possible!
And a very special thank goes to all members of the Taskforce CAP. Also to Carolin Schimmer of Taskforce Event and Altan Birler of Taskforce Marketing for your creativity and power in realizing your idea of the Science Hack!
Last but not least thanks for the very professional support of the "Rechnerbetriebsgruppe" of the department for informatics of TUM!
The final presentation of the sixteen teams:
- Pixida GmbH Team 1 - Team 2
- Assistant professorship for environmental sensing and modeling (TUM) Team 1 - Team 2
- Altair Team 1 - Team 2
- BMW group Team 1 - Team 2
- Hubert Burda Media Team 1 - Team 2
- ITK Engineering Team 1 - Team 2
- Wacker Chemie Team 1 - Team 2
- Chair for Data Processing / TUM Team 1 - Team 2
See all photos here
Fotos: TUMJA / Arvid Uhlig