TUM: Science Hackathon 2018
DECEMBER 1st & 2nd, 2018
28 participants worked for 30 hours in seven teams on topics which had been coached by five companies and the TUM Chair for data processing.
Congrats to the winner teams:
- Team Magic Stix coached by ITK Engineering GmbH
- Team EFahrer coached by Hubert Burda Media
- Team "DATA 2" coached by BASF
definded by the jury composed of:
- Senior Vice President Dr. Hans Pongratz
- Emeriti of Excellence Prof. Dr. Georg Färber
- PhD Student (Informatics) Thomas Hutzelmann
- PhD Student (Informatics) Adrian Vogelsgesang
- Master Student (Informatics) Alexander Biederer
Thanks to all particpants and our industrial partners who made the first TUM: Science Hackathon possible:
BASF - Hubert Burda Medien - ITK Engineering GmbH - pixida GmbH - Telekom Magenta
And a very special thank goes to Justus Wolf, speaker of the Taskforce CAP and Alex Biederer, speaker of Taskforce Event of TUM: JA for your creativity and power in realizing your idea of the TUM: Science Hackathon!
Last but not least thanks for the very professional support of the "Rechnerbetriebsgruppe" of the department for informatics of TUM!
The final presentation of the seven teams (pdf files for download, max. 1 Mb):
- Chair of Data Processing
- DATA 2 / BASF
- EFAHRER / Burda
- HERO - DATA 1 / BASF
- Magic Stixs /ITK
- PAM / PIXIDA
And get some insight of the first TUM: Science Hackathon weekend. Here your find the photo galery.