We, the Taskforce Members, take care of everything related to our members. Therefore, we represent a connection between the office, the members and our alumni. In general, we are concerned about how the internal processes related to our members can be improved. This involves questions like
- What can we improve regarding the application process?
- How can we make sure that our new members feel being part of TUM: Junge Akademie from the first day on?
- How do we improved connections between different years' members?
- What can we do to include alumni as well (networking)?
Apart from such strategic questions, we also
- Help organizing information events for applicants
- Composition of welcome packages for new members
- Communication with and among members
- Maintenance of the TUM: Junge Akademie Wiki
Besides, we are also a channel for problems/suggestions/criticism that our members have regarding certain aspects of our academy. We discuss such items within the taskforce first and then get in touch with the office to represent our members' interests.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any questions - we are looking forward to your email.