We are a group of nine students, each one coming from a different field of study. What unites us is the interest in human health and the confidence in modern technologies to be of great value for a healthy life.
In our research, we try to examine the link between procrastination and its impact on the mental health of students. Our main goal is to find an effective way to battle procrastination. Therefore, we will create an intervention format (e.g. App, Online Course, Google Chrome Extension) in order to help students reduce their struggle with procrastination.
A first pilot study was sent out to different groups of students, questioning them on their personal experience with procrastination as well as their interest in participating in the different types of intervention formats. Among other things, it showed that procrastination is a major issue for many students.
Now, the format and content of our website is being discussed.
From left to right (starting at the upper left corner):
- Anastasia Asiedu / TUM EDU
- Daniel Khadra / Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Leonardo Giannotti / TUM GOV
- Oliver Schurius / Physics
- Elisa Rodepeter / TUM SoM
- Laura Willinger / Sports- and Health Science
- Genoveva Müller / TUM MED
- Christian Dietz / Mathematics
- Dario D'Alò Fonseca / Chemistry
- Ho Huang
- Saskia Hutschenreiter