Key facts at a glance!
- We will be present at the Streetlife Festival on May 30 and 31, 2020.
- Our stand is located on the Ludwigstraße close by the Geschwister-Scholl-Platz.
- We plan a timeframe of about 50 minutes for each presenter.
- A short talk (25 min) and an exhibit / experiment are welcome.
- Registration with short topic suggestion please until 29.02.2020
Who are we looking for?
- You give an exciting lecture, ideally on a socially relevant topic.
- You have interest and motivation for dialogue and discussions with a curious audience.
- You have a vivid, comprehensible and close to the public exhibit or experiment.
- You are interested in participating in a stimulating format with a changing stop-and-go audience.
- You can take part in a short team-internal evaluation.
What do we offer you?
- Public at Munich's largest street festival with over 250,000 visitors per weekend.
- Provision of comprehensive technical equipment and infrastructure.
- Professional moderation and support.
- Relaxed atmosphere for mutual dialogue with a curious audience.
- Organization of a framework program.